Oh Tuesday, why do you have to be sooooooo long???
Today, it’s back to it. Work 8-2; Class 3-4:25; Class 6-9. SO LONG!!!
But at least my morning started off GREAT! I woke up bright and early and did Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred and then made a delicious breakfast.
Exercise + Yum Food= Awesome Start to the Day! 🙂
Side note: Level 3 was hard! Especially at 5:15 am. And especially the day after TRX class! Mountain climbers and squat jumps definitely woke me up.
In the mix
- Frozen Trader Joe’s multigrain waffles
- Trader Joe’s vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup thawed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
Plated and served.
- E-Chug a “mocktail” at virtual bar: Neat concept/experience at the St. Thomas undergrad campus
- Barefoot Running Debate: I don’t think I would ever run barefoot but I do plan on purchasing a pair of Vibrams (green) in the upcoming months.
- Ripped Abs in 3 moves: Runner’s World video
- Yoga for Runners: some great stretches.
Have a great day!
P.S. What are you looking forward to today? Tuesdays are my painfully long days but I am looking forward to going to work and seeing the people I work with…they rock! 🙂