Well, that took a lot longer than expected. When I went to go pick up my Mac yesterday morning I was told upon arrival that it wasn’t finished yet. “A few more hours…”
I ended up getting my computer back late yesterday afternoon but then I had to go babysit so I didn’t have time to post. Sorryyyyyy!
But I’m back now! I’m not going to give an entire recap on the last few days but choose a couple of cool things I did.
1. Race bib display
I finally figured out something to do with my race bibs! I chose the first option–the poster display thingy.
I picked up a blank poser display for $7.99 at Target.
First I started to arranged them vertically…but I couldn’t fit all the bibs.
So then I arranged them horizontally.
Love it! 🙂
2. Darby got a haircut.
Darby was groomed on Friday…and I think he’s still made at me. 😦
It’s pretty short!
A bunch of my law school friends and I went to Golfzone for my friend Scott’s birthday. It was REALLY far away but totally worth it. Mini golf was really fun (I got two holes in 1!!) and there was also a driving range–that you could use during the winter!
There were heated lamps so we weren’t cold or anything!
Nice form, Ben.
4. New pancake recipe!
Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes
In the mix
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup quick cook oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 + splash of skim milk
1. I first mixed together all the ingredients except for the milk
2. Then I added 1/4 cup milk. The batter was a bit thick so I added a splash more of skim milk.
3. Then added the thawed blueberries. About 1/2 cup.
4. Sprayed a skillet with Pam and let ’em cook!
5. Sprayed with some I can’t believe it’s not butter and some sugar-free syrup. Then, DIG IN! 🙂
OMG you guys. These. are. delicious. I am obsessed!! I thought my fiber one pancakes were good. NOTHING on these. I can’t wait to try to add raspberries to this recipe!