Ughhhhh being sick totally stinks. 😦
I mentioned earlier that I wasn’t feeling well when I woke up this morning…and it only got worse at work. I felt like I was going to vom all day.
I ate my breakfast around 10:30 and immediately regretted that decision. I thought that getting some food in my system would make me feel better but it only made me feel worse. I left work early, emailed my professors about class this evening, and came home and just passed out. I slept from about 2:30-6:30. And my stomach still feels upset and I’m not hungry. 😦 I might try to make some soup…
Anyyyway I wrote this post the other day–I planned to use it tonight anyway–it’s Tuesday and I usually have late class. Here you go!
What to do with all of your race stuff
I recently got a medal display to hang up all my race medals. It’s awesome and I love it. I would HIGHLY recommend getting one of these guys. My race medals sat in a shoe box and never saw the light of day past race day.
But not anymore! 🙂
And I just hung up my Austin medal!
I got my medal holder at Allied Medal.
So I’ve got my medals covered. But I’m at a loss as to what to do with my race bibs. After every race I just throw the number in a shoe box. Over the years, I’ve collected quite a few. But what to do with them?
I scoured the internet and here are some possible things I can do with the race bibs.
1. A display for race bibs: I could probably get one of these clear picture frames at Target for pretty cheap.
2. BibFOLIO: This is pretty sweet but $$$. I could probably make something similar for cheaper but I was hoping to do something that can hang on my wall. What? I’m proud of my races! 😉
3. Race bib jacket: Creative idea. But…no thanks. Minnesota is too cold for a race bib jacket!
4. Hang them on the wall: While this is SUPER impressive, I don’t think it would work with the decor in my place/I don’t have THAT many race bibs! Plus, I think my mother would kill me. 😉
5. Bib scrap book: This is cute but again, I was envisioning something going up on the wall.
I think I’ll probably go with #1, the picture frame race display thingy. I’ll keep you guys posted!
Have a great evening, guys!
P.S. Which race bib option would you do?