I didn’t have time to post at home because this is just not my morning.
- I overslept by 37 minutes. Obviously I didn’t get a run in. 😦 Clearly went to bed too late last night.
- I tore my right contac lens–and this was my last pair. So, I’m rockin’ the glasses today.
- My suits are at the dry-cleaners. I am wearing a pair of random old and baggy pants and Kerry’s suit jacket. Thanks, Kerry! I also should probably give this back to you at some point. I’ve had it since, what? July?
- Left for work 10 minutes later than usual but somehow managed to make it here on time.
- Got to work and realized I didn’t have to wear a suit today.
- Didn’t have time to pack a lunch.
- Didn’t finish my reading for class this afternoon.
Things that are right in the world
- I really enjoy my job so I am happy to be here today.
- I have trial ad tonight–my favorite class.
- It’s WARM!
the lack of no pictures this morning. I have them…on my computer at home.
Have a great morning! It’s Tuesday, a.k.a., my longest day of the week, so I won’t be back until later this evening! Soooorrrryyyy.