I’m off to watch The Social Network with Anna! 🙂
Quick dinner: Stir fry with brown rice!
In the mix
- Peppers (red, green, yellow)
- Onions (red and yellow)
- Black beans
- Chickpeas (gross in the stir fry–would not do this again)
- Sugar snap peas
- Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Soyaki sauce
1. I mixed together all the veggies (I picked up a mini salad at the grocery store a few days ago–used about 1/2). I also used some frozen TJ’s peppers and onions.
2. I used 1/2 cup Trader Joe’s organic brown rice.
3. And poured the veggies over the rice!
Mixed up with the rice
Alright, I’m out! I see another Monster Cookie as a mid-movie treat! 🙂
Have a great night!