And I can see it!
Even though much was accomplished at the library today…I still need to get a lot done tonight. But I’m almost there!
My reward for finishing the MPRE 🙂
A blurry shot of a peanut butter rice krispie treat with chocolate frosting.
And a Starbucks Chai tea latte (same shot from yesterday but I got the same thing today!)
Dinner tonight was very KERF-esque. OATMEAL!
I have been feeling very blah about food lately…I guess I’m just stuck in a rut. But dinner was good tonight!
In the mix
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 small banana (half in oatmeal, half on top)
1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
1 tbsp TJ’s pb
1/2 tbsp chia seeds
1. I boiled the milk and water in a saucepan.
2. Then I added the oatmeal and 1/2 of the banana thinly sliced.
3. I cooked it for about 6 minutes, stirring every 30-45 seconds or so.
4. I dumped the oatmeal into a bowl, mixed in the chia seeds, and then added the toppings.
5. Then I mixed it all together!
I had planned to do a longer run tomorrow (8 or so miles) but now I’m thinking I might just do a treadmill interval workout…I want to get up early and am afraid to run outside in the dark when I don’t have a running buddy. I am picking up my friend, Anna, at 10:00 and we are heading out to meet one of my other friends, Molly, for brunch! I have been looking forward to this for a longgggg time! After brunch we are going to get our nails done. I can’t wait to spend some time with the girls and just relax. 🙂