Good morning! Happy Thursday!
This morning Becca and I had a fab circuit workout. Little bit of cardio, little bit of weights, and a little bit of abs. Perfect combo. Our workout went as follows.
Warm-up: 20 “floors” (flights) on the stairmaster
1. Front lunges on Bosu ball (12 each leg)
2. Step ups (12 each leg)
3. Squats (30 seconds)
4. Back (stationary) lunges on Bosu (12 each leg)
This part is kind of hard for me to explain but basically we started out sitting down with our knees up and then leaned back a little.
5. Hold starting position (30 seconds)
6. Alternate lifting legs out then bringing back towards your chest (30 seconds)
7. Bring both legs towards chest then out (30 seconds)
Repeat Steps 5-7
8. Bicep curls (30 seconds)
9. Triceps (30 seconds)
10. Front Fly (30 seconds)
11. Front lateral raises (30 seconds)
Repeat steps 8-11 x2 (3 times total)
12. V-sit ups (30 seconds)
13. Bicycle crunches (30 seconds)
14. Toe touch crunches (30 seconds)–While lying on your back put your legs straight up in the air and try to touch your toes.
15. Plank (60 seconds)
Repeat steps 12-15
Stretch! And you’re done!
This was a great workout and a nice change from the usual stuff I do.
I was starving post-workout so I made a VERY filling breakfast. I am stuffed! 🙂
Breakfast: Fiber One blueberry pancakes and eggs (1/2 cup egg beaters).
In other news…
So I was reading CNN this morning and watched this Anderson Cooper video about bullying. It really resonated with me and I thought I would share it.
I know I’m not ending this post on a very happy note…sorry!!